Welcome to West Midlands Care Legal Service
As we are living longer, an increasing number of people are likely to become physically or mentally dependent; there are expected to be a million people over 65 will develop dementia, but accidents, strokes, brain injuries and Parkinson’s disease can also affect someone’s ability to make their own decisions.
Dealing with your financial affairs, health and care would be virtually impossible and without someone authorised to act on your behalf, relatives can face long delays, expense and distress if they have to go through the Court of Protection to be permitted to do so.
Our Price list
- Lasting Power of Attorney £150 (Plus Optional Registration)
- Wills Basic Single £90 Mirror Will: £160
- Funeral Plans Saving over £276 on each available plan
- Deputyship Trustee Application when it’s too late for Lasting Power of Attorney £2000 (Court of Protection)
- Probate application £695
- Advice on the Care Act NO FEES
- Separation and Divorce TBA
- Inheritance protection advice TBA
Tel: 024 7635 2828
Tel: 01384 637 116
Helpline: 0800 0699 784